Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm here!

Hello!
I am alive and somewhat kicking. I've been meaning to blog but I've been hit by a nasty cold. So I've been spending little time on-line.
But when I am feeling better I plan to blog about:
* Our new dining room table (OK. We've had it for a couple weeks already so I am just getting to that bit of news.)
* Our little artist's preschool art class
* We received our rations for the Five Day Hunger Challenge and I even tried my hand at making pinto beans yesterday.
* C and I are taking a class based around the book 10 Great Dates to Energize Your Marriage. The class is fun and I am looking forward to strengthening our marriage and trying out the date suggestions.
So that's to come yet. In the meantime I am praying C and I get better soon. It is so hard when we are both sick at the same time.

1 comment:

Joshua Grover-David Patterson said...

I hope you feel much better soon. I've also got a cold - J just got over one and our M had one, too, plus a (vomiting) reaction to a food she ate. Hoping and praying for healthy houses all around!! -K